At La Clínica, we believe in treating the family as a whole. A family physician is concerned with the total health care of the individual and the family and is trained to diagnose and treat a wide variety of ailments in patients of all ages. La Clínica’s family physicians receive a broad range of training to treat children, adolescents, adults, elderly, and and women at different stages of their lives.
MEDICAL SERVICES DURING COVID-19:
La Clínica remains open to see new and existing patients. We are providing phone appointments whenever possible and rescheduling some appointments.
La Clinica patients can call to schedule a Medical or Urgent Care appointment:
- Alameda County: 510-535-4000
- Clínica Alta Vista (Teen Clinic): 510-535-6300
- La Clínica Fruitvale Transit Village: 510-535-3500
- San Antonio Neighborhood Health Center: 510-238-5400
- Contra Costa County Call Center: 925-363-2000
- La Clínica Monument
- La Clínica Pittsburg
- La Clínica Oakley
- Solano County
- La Clínica Vallejo Medical: 707-556-8100
- La Clínica Great Beginnings: 707-645-7316
- La Clínica North Vallejo: 707-558-1900
In-person appointments are available only as needed for:
- Urgent Care
- Prenatal and postpartum visits.
- Well child checks for your children under 15 months old.
- Other acute issues, like a urinary tract Infection (UTI), chest pain, Depo-provera and other urgent issues related to birth control, etc.
Contra Costa patients who have had a visit to the ER for transitional care, please call our office for a follow up telephone visit: 925-363-2000.