To complement and support health care for our patients, we offer affordable pharmacy services. La Clínica participates in the federal 340B Drug Pricing Program to provide reduced cost medications to our patients through our pharmacies and external partner pharmacies.
PHARMACY SERVICES DURING COVID-19:
La Clinica’s Alameda County Pharmacies are open for business as usual at our Transit Village and San Antonio Neighborhood Health Center Locations:
- Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:30PM; closed 12:30PM-1:30PM
- Phone: 510-535-3375
Patients who are pending COVID testing, pending test results or have tested Positive or Negative:
- Please do not come to the pharmacy in person or for a curbside pick up of prescriptions.
- Please call pharmacy staff to order refills or check the status of new prescriptions.
- Pharmacy staff will contact you to request that someone who does not live in the same household as the patient come to pick their prescriptions from the curbside pick up if possible.
Instructions for curbside pick up:
Please roll down the car window when at the curbside, wear a mask and please do not talk.
A pharmacist will call the patient after the curbside pick is completed for a phone consultation.
The patient can ask any questions they have to the pharmacist during the phone consultation.
If you receive your medicine at outside pharmacies: CVS does free home delivery. Walgreens charges for home delivery. Both CVS and Walgreens offer drive through pick up.
- Free Consultations on Over-The-Counter and Prescription Medications
- Medications at Reduced Cost