APPLY FOR COVERAGE
If you or your family members do not have health insurance we can help you apply for coverage, including new insurances available under Covered California.
CALL A HEALTH CENTER
PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION
When you register you will be asked to present proof of identification, address verification, and current income information.
- Proof of identification (one of the following):
- California Driver’s License or ID card
- Citizenship document or Resident card
- School ID
- Birth certificates for family members
- Social Security Cards for each member
- City of Oakland Municipal Identification Card
- Current PG&E bill
- Current telephone bill
- Rent receipt
- One month’s worth of recent paycheck stubs
- Copy of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Unemployment, Social Security or Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Copy of IRS tax forms from previous year
NOTICE TO PATIENTS
If you have questions or wish to apply for a Sliding Fee Scale discount, please speak with a receptionist or Human Services Specialist (HSS) in the Billing and Registration department for more information.
La Clínica provides services without the imposition of any durational residency* requirement or a requirement that a client be referred by a physician.
*Durational residency requires a person to be a resident in a service area or state as a condition for services.
Let’s Start Something new
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis.