La Clínica’s Women’s health services includes care of OBGYN concerns from adolescence through the elder years. These services are provided by OBGYNs, Family Practice Doctors, Certified Nurse Midwives, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners.
We have a large pregnancy care program and supplement our patients’ prenatal visits with health education, nutrition and WIC, social work, and childbirth preparation classes. We offer the option of “Centering Pregnancy” (group prenatal care) or traditional individual care at some sites. After birth, we take care of both the mother and child. We offer postpartum and newborn visits, family planning, breast feeding support, and counseling. All of these services are provided in a supportive environment in the patient’s own language whenever possible.
- Preventive health care
- Family Planning
- Pregnancy Care
- Breast feeding support & counseling
- Sexually transmitted infections testing and treatment
- Vaginal, urinary and pelvic infections
- Urinary incontinence
- Sexual health education
- Menstrual problems
- Menopause issues
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Nutritional Assessments, Health Education and Social Service support