Official Name: Fuente Wellness Center
The Fuente Wellness Center is a youth designed, youth planned cutting edge full service teen clinic, located within the newly constructed REACH Ashland Youth Center complex serving Alameda County youth and young adults ages 11-24. Fuente is unique in that every service provided at the wellness center has a youth leadership/mentorship component which informs the provision of clinic services as well as provides support, education and guidance to youth who desire the opportunity to explore careers in health and wellness.
During COVID-19: We are accepting phone appointments for new and existing patients, ages 3-24. In person appointments are only available as needed. Students can make medical, counseling, and health education appointments. We will have a medical provider available by phone 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday, to answer medical questions, give advice, and send medication refills to pharmacies during school closures. Students and parents can call 510-481-4566.
- Family Planning and Reproductive Health
- First Aid and Urgent Care
- Health Education
- Management of Chronic Illness
- Physical Exams
- Dental Exams & Services
- Referral to Social Services
- Insurance Eligibility/Enrollment
- Tobacco Cessation Counseling
- Behavioral Health Counseling/Case Management
- Peer Health Education and Leadership Programs
- Health Care Career Mentorship Opportunities for Youth